Its Not My Sock Thats Stinking, Its My Phone

Posted by Dijo On Wednesday, January 17, 2007 0 comments

Sony Ericsson has unveiled the SO703i which was created for Japanese wireless operator NTT DoCoMo. Whats special about the phone? If you are going by its looks then the answer is nothing. If you think it has cool new imaging features you are wrong again. Advanced music management capabilities? Wrong again. Then wtf does this mobile have? Well it can stink.

The SO703i incorporates scented sheets and gives off a pleasant and relaxing aroma when opened.
I don't know if we can use our own sheets. But if we can then i will be using the smell of my sock as the aroma of my choice; it will keep me away from it long enough to reduce those ever increasing phone bils. Sigh.

( via Web User.)

0 comments to Its Not My Sock Thats Stinking, Its My Phone